These little guys are macro magic! I’ve been using this recipe ever since I was in college and it is fool proof, incredibly easy, and interchangeable with any protein you have! These cheesecakes are packed with protein, and only have 2 grams of sugar, making them totally guilt free, aka: perfect for when that late night sweet tooth strikes!
Recipe for Cheesecake:
- 12oz cream cheese (I used Kite Hill which is DF, but any will work, including fat free, reduced fat, flavored, etc.)
- 10oz greek yogurt (I use vanilla but any will work)
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 Tbsp stevia
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1.5 scoops Biohealth Nutrition protein powder (I used vanilla – “KALE” will save you 20%)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Using a mixer, mix together the cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, and stevia until smooth.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour evenly into greased cupcake tins.
- Bake at 325 for 15 minutes
- Turn oven down to 200 and bake for 15 minutes.
- Refrigerate over night.