I’ve gotten a ton of great feedback lately asking for quick and easy lunch/dinner recipes. I’ve really tried to brainstorm some new recipes lately so that I can deliver! The minute I threw this together the other night, I knew it would become a weekly staple for me, and it definitely will! It’s quick and easy, the two requirements I have for all things meal prep! So to those of you who have inspired me to start thinking about new lunch/dinner options, thank you!
The prep time is about 5 minutes, the bake time is 30, and in 35 minutes you have a week’s worth of extremely healthy lunches/dinners. I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again: meal prep doesn’t have to be difficult or time consuming! I also happen to think this is delish, so it doesn’t have to be bland or boring either!
- 5 chicken sausages (or whatever sausage you like – the chicken sausage from Trader Joe’s is my other favorite!)
- 3 cups chopped, mini sweet peppers (you could do bell peppers too, whatever you have on hand!)
- 2 cups fresh green beans
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp dry ranch seasoning
- salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop peppers, cut green beans in half, slice the chicken sausage, and spread evenly on a greased baking sheet. I keep all my items separate on the baking sheet because I’m OCD about things touching, but if it doesn’t bother you, you can mix everything together!
- Drizzle the olive oil over everything and toss the veggies and sausage to make sure everything gets coated evenly.
- Season everything with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle ranch seasoning on the green beans.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes!
- Voila! You’re done! If you’re meal prepping, distribute into 4-5 tupperware containers and store in the refrigerator.