I’m back for this week’s edition of Friday Faves! I had such an amazing response to last week’s post so I will definitely be trying my best to make this happen each week! I’m cutting right to the chase this week, so here we go!
Friday Faves #2
- When I was in college, I was obsessed with these greek yogurts. About 8 months ago, I quit eating greek yogurt altogether for a short period of time in an effort to avoid dairy. However I’m slowly incorporating it back into my diet as much as I can these days, and these are a recent favorite. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE Siggis. But I’m not always at a grocery store that carries it, so this is my next go-to! It’s substantially cheaper too! I can already tell you this will be a summer staple for me. It’s packed with 12 grams of protein, and is sweet enough to be a dessert! I know it’s limited edition, so make sure to pick it up the next time you’re at Target!
- Y’all, this cold cream is an absolute game changer. I will preface by saying I have the world’s most sensitive skin. I am highly allergic to almost all makeup wipes and removers, but this cold cream is extremely light and gentle, and has not caused one reaction or breakout. You use your fingers to rub a small amount all over your face when you’re ready to take your makeup off, and it melts your makeup right off. I use a damp makeup cloths, which I’ll talk about below, to help wipe away my makeup, but you could use a washcloth too. In one swipe, my makeup is completely gone. I’m talking liquid eye liner, two coats of mascara, the whole nine. It’s only $5 and it’s worth every penny and then some. I will never go back to a liquid remover, or wipe, ever!
- I use this cloth in addition to the cold cream to help remove my makeup at night. Even if you don’t use the cold cream, this removes make up all on its own! I just think the cold cream helps speed it up. You dampen the cloth with warm water, and wipe away your make up! Like I said, I’m allergic to every single packaged makeup wipe, so these have been a lifesaver. There are zero chemicals whatsoever, meaning they’re uber gentle! I have four of them and I use each one for 4-5 days at a time. They’re machine washable so I just throw them in the laundry when I’m done! Just a side note: I linked a two pack for $11, meaning they’re $5.50 each. That’s cheaper than just one pack of makeup wipes and mine have lasted me two years!
- I bought tahini at Trader Joe’s a couple of months ago and I just can’t seem to bring myself to like it. For those of you who don’t know, tahini is a paste made from sesame seeds. Almost like a sesame seed nut butter. However, it’s not sweet whatsoever. I’ve tried it in multiple different ways, but I didn’t love it in any way I tried, until I stumbled up on these brownies! You cannot taste the tahini at all in this recipe, but it definitely helps keep the brownies gooey and dense! These brownies are to die for. They’re extremely rich, but made with tons of great ingredients! They lasted about two days in my house and Taylor has already requested them again, so they’re a definite winner!
- I posted this tank on my story yesterday and I got a ton of questions about it. It’s on mega sale (originally $6!) It is the softest, most comfy workout tank I own. It’s padded which I love, has the cutest criss cross back, and it’s seamless so it’s super stretchy. The high neck and the rouching around the tummy would make this top flattering on anyone, and the color is to die for! It’s extremely high quality and it’s a steal at $23! There’s also a blue version I ordered which is only $16! I wear a large for reference!
Thanks for reading! I hope you have a great weekend!