Friday Faves #3
- This is my most recent Amazon purchase and I’m already in love. If you’re a pancake bite maker, this is a must. I have searched high and low for a mini muffin tin I loved, I just never pulled the trigger. But I’m so happy I never did, because this is silicone (the best) and its way cheaper than anything I’d had my eye on! Silicone is my absolute favorite because you don’t have to spend hours on end scrubbing each nook and cranny of the muffin wells. You just use it, plop it in the dishwasher and you’re good to go! Worth every penny of $6!
- These chicken sausages have been a Sam’s Club staple recently. They’re cheap, high in protein, and a breeze to whip up. I have been using them in my sheet pan lunches/dinners the past couple of weeks, but this is by far my favorite flavor. They’re pre-cooked, so technically you could even microwave, but I like to slice and saute/bake for a few minutes before I eat them! A quick and easy meal prep shortcut!
- These babies are $20, but I would easily pay $50+. In my opinion, they’re Lulu quality, at 25% of the price. I have them in black, but I just ordered them in white and tangerine too! They’re extremely flattering and slimming, and I absolutely love the mesh detailing. I’m usually plain jane when it comes to leggings, I typically don’t like anything too loud and crazy, but the detailing on these is just enough without being too much! Worth every penny, go ahead and order more than one color because you’ll love them!
- Holy. Cow. You guys. These leggings are everything. I ordered two pairs of them and they’re my FAVORITE OF ALL TIME. I can’t even tell you how much I love them. They’re buttery soft, not too tight, and so comfy I will even be wearing them this summer. $10, you can’t afford not to. Get two pairs and thank me later!
- I have been waiting for this day for what seems like months. You guys have asked me incessantly when this magic would be back in stock and it FINALLY is – in just a few hours! I’ll update you on my story when it’s back this afternoon! I cannot say enough about this pre workout. It gets me going when the gym is the last place I want to be, but it doesn’t make me feel jittery, itchy, or make me crash like a ton of other pre workouts I’ve tried over the years. The blue is my favorite, hands down. Get your hands on it while it’s in stock! Use “KALE” for 20% off your purchase!