I have not been this excited to share a recipe with you guys in forever. My mom has been following the keto diet for awhile now, so she was actually the one that shared this with me! I am not a keto gal, and I adapted this recipe quite a bit, so it’s definitely a lighter version!
Do not let the cauliflower rice scare you, Taylor actually told me this was the best thing I’ve ever made and he HATES healthy food, so there you go. If you’ve ever made cheesy potato casserole at Thanksgiving or Christmas, you know, the one with the cornflakes on top, THIS is exactly what it tastes like! I hope you love it!
- 4 cups boiled/canned/crock pot shredded chicken
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 block fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded cheese of your choice (I used cheddar)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken stock
- 4 cups cauliflower rice, steamed
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF.
- Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with olive oil spray and set aside.
- Steam cauliflower rice for 7 minutes in the microwave with 1/4 cup water.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, cream, cream cheese, bacon bits, garlic powder, paprika, chicken stock and cauliflower rice. Pour into the prepared pan and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Enjoy!