Nothing says fall like the very first pumpkin recipe of the season, am I right? These are my take on a pumpkin spice “fat ball”. These little guys pack just the right amount of pumpkin and peanut butter, and they’re the easiest thing EVER to make!
- 1 cup peanut butter/almond butter
- 3 Tbsp canned pumpkin
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp honey or 2-3 squirts liquid stevia
- Mix together the peanut butter and pumpkin puree until thoroughly combined.
- Slowly add in pumpkin pie spice and coconut flour.
- Add honey/stevia last!
- Use a cookie dough scoop to evenly portion out 14 balls.
- Sprinkle with a little bit of sea salt if desired!
- Freeze until you’re ready to enjoy!