In 2019 one of my intentions is to be more intentional. How does that translate to the blog? Less pointless chatting, more cut to the chase recipe sharing. I’m starting today. This is creamy bacon ranch chicken and you need it in your life. It’s boyfriend/kid/husband/picky eater approved, I promise! Eat it on a whole wheat bun, whole wheat tortilla, lettuce wrap, or on it’s own!
- 5 large chicken breasts (6-8 small)
- 2, 8 oz. blocks cream cheese (I used fat free, any will work!)
- 1/4 cup Ranch powder (or 1 packet)
- 1 Tbsp Trader Joe’s chili lime seasoning (optional, but I love it in this recipe!)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1. Place chicken breasts in the bottom of your crock pot.
- 2. Layer the cream cheese, ranch powder, chili lime seasoning, and cheese on top.
- 3. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or until the chicken is fork tender.
- 4. Take the chicken breasts out (leaving the liquid in the crock pot), place into a large bowl, and shred with two forks, or use your kitchen aid stand mixer (so much easier!).
- 5. Pour the remaining liquid from the crock pot back in with the chicken and combine.
- 6. Top with bacon bits.
- 7. Enjoy!