- 1 cup melted cashew butter (any nut butter would work, I just think cashew butter tastes the best!)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Mix everything except chocolate chips into a large mixing bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Let the mixture cool for 2-3 minutes, then add your chocolate chips (you want to wait until it’s cooled so that the chocolate chips don’t melt!)
- Pour mixture evenly into a silicone mini muffin tin (should evenly fill 12 wells) or a loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze until you’re ready to eat!
*Recipe adapted from Ambitious Kitchen’s No Bake Salted Tahini Cookie Dough Fudge