Here’s what’s going down today: a week’s worth of fajitas on one cookie sheet, in less than 40 minutes. Easy peasy, delish, quick. Here we go!
- 5-6 medium/largechicken breasts (if chicken isn’t your thing, use whatever protein you’d like!)
- 6 medium bell peppers, any color
- 1 medium purple onion
- 1 packet dry ranch mix
- 1 packet low sodium taco seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut chicken into small chunks
- Slice peppers and onion
- Throw everything in a ziplock bag and add your dry ranch mix and taco seasoning.
- Shake it all up to get everything evenly coated.
- Dump everything onto a sheet pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 35 minutes!
- That’s it!
Serve them in whole wheat tortillas, in a fajita bowl on a bed of cauli lime rice, the possibilities are endless!