These babies were inspired by @ErinLivesWhole, the queen of all things healthy baking! When I saw her make these, I knew I had to try them immediately. I followed her recipe, I just replaced oat flour with vanilla protein powder and they turned out amazing!
p maple syrup
sprinkles for rolling
- Melt together cashew butter, maple syrup, and almond extract.
- Whisk in vanilla protein powder and salt.
- Let mixture cool in refrigerator for an hour.
- Use a cookie dough scoop to evenly portion 8 scoops of mixture, then use your hands to roll into balls.
- Roll in sprinkles, and enjoy!
Macros per ball (makes 8)
9c, 8f, 6p