- 1.5-2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 cup dill pickle juice
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup almond flour (coconut flour would work too)
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large Ziplock bag, combine the chicken, pickle juice, and almond milk. Make sure the chicken is coated and marinate in the fridge for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, powdered sugar, salt, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Toss the chicken chunks in the almond flour mixture. Shake off excess mixture and place each nugget on the cookie sheet.
- Spray the nuggets with cooking spray; this keeps all the crumbs intact!
- Bake until the chicken nuggets are cooked through and the breading is golden, about 30 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- These could just as easily be air fried! About 5 mins on each side!
- 1/2 cup light mayo
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp barbecue sauce
Recipe from Six Sisters Stuff!