My Starbucks preferences change just as quickly as the seasons do. I’m all about the pumpkin spice in the fall, I’m a peppermint fiend in the winter, and then I’m ready for alllll the cold stuff during the warmer months!
These are all super macro friendly if that’s something you’re into! They’re all 10 carbs or less and very low in sugar! Some of them do have sugar free syrups so just be aware if that’s something you stay away from.
I’ve tried to do a better job of sharing my favorites with you in my Instagram posts, but sometimes it’s nice to have a post to refer back to, so I’ve compiled my top three faves for you here!
Sweet Cream Cinnamon Cold Brew
- What to say: “grande sweet cream cold brew w/ sugar free cinnamon syrup”
Iced Almond Milk Cinnamon Machiatto (@TheMacroBarista!)
- What to say: “grande iced almond milk machiatto w/ sugar free cinnamon syrup and light caramel drizzle”
Iced Salted Caramel Mocha
- What to say: “tall unsweet cold brew w/ 1 pump of toffee nut + 1 pump of sugar free mocha”
- I also add a little half & half, and if you like super sweet, add a stevia packet!
Iced Chai Tea Latte
- What to say: “grande iced chai tea w/ almond milk + 2 packets of stevia”
Passion Tango Herbal Iced Tea (@LillieLovesMacros)
- What to say: “grande passion tango herbal iced tea with 2 pumps sugar free vanilla, no sugar or water”