- 1 and 1/2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray your muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Place the shredded zucchini in a paper towel and squeeze out the excess liquid, then set aside for later.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips together until combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, oil, yogurt, sugar, and vanilla together until completely combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and lightly whisk until combined. Then fold in the zucchini.
- Fill each muffin well 3/4 of the way full with batter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes and enjoy!