- 3, 10 oz cans shredded chicken breast in water (if canned grosses you out you can use rotisserie, boiled, crock pot, etc)
- 3/4 cup light mayo (you may need closer to 1 cup if you’re using any of the options I mentioned above that aren’t canned chicken!)
- 2 Tbsp mustard
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 c honey
- 2 Tbsp barbecue sauce
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a bowl until combined.
- Drain, rinse, and add in canned chicken and mix until evenly combined.
- Makes 7-8 servings!
Healthy Chick Fila sauce recipe credit goes to SixSistersStuff!