Friday Faves #3
Silicone Mini Muffin Tin
- This is my most recent Amazon purchase and I’m already in love. If you’re a pancake bite maker, this is a must. I have searched high and low for a mini muffin tin I loved, I just never pulled the trigger. But I’m so happy I never did, because this is silicone (the best) and its way cheaper than anything I’d had my eye on! Silicone is my absolute favorite because you don’t have to spend hours on end scrubbing each nook and cranny of the muffin wells. You just use it, plop it in the dishwasher and you’re good to go! Worth every penny of $6!
Sweet Chicken Sausage
- These chicken sausages have been a Sam’s Club staple recently. They’re cheap, high in protein, and a breeze to whip up. I have been using them in my sheet pan lunches/dinners the past couple of weeks, but this is by far my favorite flavor. They’re pre-cooked, so technically you could even microwave, but I like to slice and saute/bake for a few minutes before I eat them! A quick and easy meal prep shortcut!
Aerie Workout Crops
- These babies are $20, but I would easily pay $50+. In my opinion, they’re Lulu quality, at 25% of the price. I have them in black, but I just ordered them in white and tangerine too! They’re extremely flattering and slimming, and I absolutely love the mesh detailing. I’m usually plain jane when it comes to leggings, I typically don’t like anything too loud and crazy, but the detailing on these is just enough without being too much! Worth every penny, go ahead and order more than one color because you’ll love them!
Ribbed Sleep Leggings
- Holy. Cow. You guys. These leggings are everything. I ordered two pairs of them and they’re my FAVORITE OF ALL TIME. I can’t even tell you how much I love them. They’re buttery soft, not too tight, and so comfy I will even be wearing them this summer. $10, you can’t afford not to. Get two pairs and thank me later!
BioHealth Hyper Reactive Preworkout
- I have been waiting for this day for what seems like months. You guys have asked me incessantly when this magic would be back in stock and it FINALLY is – in just a few hours! I’ll update you on my story when it’s back this afternoon! I cannot say enough about this pre workout. It gets me going when the gym is the last place I want to be, but it doesn’t make me feel jittery, itchy, or make me crash like a ton of other pre workouts I’ve tried over the years. The blue is my favorite, hands down. Get your hands on it while it’s in stock! Use “KALE” for 20% off your purchase!
I’m back for this week’s edition of Friday Faves! I had such an amazing response to last week’s post so I will definitely be trying my best to make this happen each week! I’m cutting right to the chase this week, so here we go!
Friday Faves #2
Dannon Light & Fit: Lemon Meringue
- When I was in college, I was obsessed with these greek yogurts. About 8 months ago, I quit eating greek yogurt altogether for a short period of time in an effort to avoid dairy. However I’m slowly incorporating it back into my diet as much as I can these days, and these are a recent favorite. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE Siggis. But I’m not always at a grocery store that carries it, so this is my next go-to! It’s substantially cheaper too! I can already tell you this will be a summer staple for me. It’s packed with 12 grams of protein, and is sweet enough to be a dessert! I know it’s limited edition, so make sure to pick it up the next time you’re at Target!
Ponds Cold Cream
- Y’all, this cold cream is an absolute game changer. I will preface by saying I have the world’s most sensitive skin. I am highly allergic to almost all makeup wipes and removers, but this cold cream is extremely light and gentle, and has not caused one reaction or breakout. You use your fingers to rub a small amount all over your face when you’re ready to take your makeup off, and it melts your makeup right off. I use a damp makeup cloths, which I’ll talk about below, to help wipe away my makeup, but you could use a washcloth too. In one swipe, my makeup is completely gone. I’m talking liquid eye liner, two coats of mascara, the whole nine. It’s only $5 and it’s worth every penny and then some. I will never go back to a liquid remover, or wipe, ever!
- I use this cloth in addition to the cold cream to help remove my makeup at night. Even if you don’t use the cold cream, this removes make up all on its own! I just think the cold cream helps speed it up. You dampen the cloth with warm water, and wipe away your make up! Like I said, I’m allergic to every single packaged makeup wipe, so these have been a lifesaver. There are zero chemicals whatsoever, meaning they’re uber gentle! I have four of them and I use each one for 4-5 days at a time. They’re machine washable so I just throw them in the laundry when I’m done! Just a side note: I linked a two pack for $11, meaning they’re $5.50 each. That’s cheaper than just one pack of makeup wipes and mine have lasted me two years!
Figgin Delicious Tahini Brownies
- I bought tahini at Trader Joe’s a couple of months ago and I just can’t seem to bring myself to like it. For those of you who don’t know, tahini is a paste made from sesame seeds. Almost like a sesame seed nut butter. However, it’s not sweet whatsoever. I’ve tried it in multiple different ways, but I didn’t love it in any way I tried, until I stumbled up on these brownies! You cannot taste the tahini at all in this recipe, but it definitely helps keep the brownies gooey and dense! These brownies are to die for. They’re extremely rich, but made with tons of great ingredients! They lasted about two days in my house and Taylor has already requested them again, so they’re a definite winner!
- I posted this tank on my story yesterday and I got a ton of questions about it. It’s on mega sale (originally $6!) It is the softest, most comfy workout tank I own. It’s padded which I love, has the cutest criss cross back, and it’s seamless so it’s super stretchy. The high neck and the rouching around the tummy would make this top flattering on anyone, and the color is to die for! It’s extremely high quality and it’s a steal at $23! There’s also a blue version I ordered which is only $16! I wear a large for reference!
Thanks for reading! I hope you have a great weekend!
I asked you this week if you’d like me to start sharing my “Friday faves”. I was pretty brief in describing what this series would be, and that’s because I’m not exactly certain myself! Which is sometimes how the best content comes to be!
However, there are a few reasons I wanted to start this series. I asked for blog post ideas a couple of weeks ago, and so many of you said you wanted to see more “lifestyle” related content, which makes me so happy! Most of what you see on IG and the blog revolves around food and fitness, but there are definitely other aspects of my life that I’d love to share with you, and this is a great outlet for that! I also have quite a bit of messages that revolve around hair care, skincare, favorite athleisure, etc. So this series is a great way for me to showcase some of that as well!
For the most part, this series will highlight products. If I’m taking the time to share products with you, I want them to be accessible to you, so I will do my best to make sure everything is shoppable by linking products or telling you exactly where to get that specific item!
Friday Faves #1:
- This primer has been a holy grail makeup product for me since college. I never used to be a big believer in primers, but this one is a game changer. It lengthens and thickens your lashes, it amplifies your mascara, as well as it conditions your lashes. I use this on my top and bottom lashes and it makes all the difference in the world. Amazon sells it for the best price of anywhere I’ve ever seen, less than $5 a bottle and worth every penny!
Zella 24 Seven Shirt
- Here’s a little secret for you guys: some of my all time favorite workout gear has come from the Nordstrom Rack clearance section. I’m always browsing through this section of their website because I’m a sucker for Zella, but I’m not always willing to pay the full price. I am in LOVE with this tee. I have the Lulu version (swiftly tech) but I like this one even better, and its a freaking steal for $13! It’s light, breathable, and perfect for summer. I got it in two colors!
Stok Cold Brew
- If you follow me on IG, you know how obsessed I am with this new cold brew find! I honestly think this tops the Starbucks cold brew that I’ve been buying for years, and it’s cheaper! Make sure to get the unsweet version if you don’t want all the added carbs and sugar! I’ve been drinking this every morning with 1 scoop of collagen + a splash of Fairlife chocolate milk + a dash of stevia! Delish! Here’s an inside tip for you: if you happen to live near a Hyvee grocery store with a Hyvee gas station, they have it on tap there! You’re welcome.
Dave’s Killer Bread: Blueberry Bagels
- You guys, they’re 100% everything they’re cracked up to be. I’m bagel obsessed as it is, so the fact that these are decently healthy is a dream come true for me. I’ve tried all of the bagel flavors and this takes the cake, by a long shot. As if it weren’t blueberry-y enough, I topped mine with some Melanie’s Medleys blueberry cream cheese. Heaven in bagel form. You can check their website to find Dave’s Killer bagels near you!
- This might seem like a silly Friday fave, and I so wish I could “link” it for anyone who hasn’t experienced this amazing spring weather yet, but dang I am so thankful! I don’t know that I’ve ever been this excited for warm weather before. Winter has seemed never ending here in KC so I am more than ready for the heat after this first taste of spring this week! For me, weather is an instant mood booster. I am so much happier when I can walk out of work and the sun is shining and it’s 60+ degrees outside! This girl is ready for lake season!
Thanks for reading yall! I hope you enjoyed the first edition of “Friday faves”! I hope you have the best weekend, and no matter where you are, hopefully some warm weather is headed your way!