You guys KNOW my love for Zoe’s Kitchen runs deep. It’s by far my favorite fast food restaurant! I love that they provide healthy, quick options, that are nutritious, filling, and delicious at the same time.
The cauliflower rice bowl is my go-to at Zoe’s, and I figured it would be super easy to recreate at home! This is the recipe I came up with! It took less than 10 minutes to prep all the ingredients, and it has been the most amazing lunch all week long!
- 2lbs ground chicken or 4 medium/large chicken breasts
- 3 bags frozen cauliflower rice (I use the roasted garlic flavor – it’s in the frozen section!)
- 1 cucumber, chopped finely
- 1/2 purple onion, chopped finely
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- store bought taziki
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and juice from half a lemon.
- Grill chicken breasts or brown ground chicken in a skillet, whichever you prefer.
- Microwave all 3 bags of frozen cauliflower rice and set aside.
- Chop cucumber and purple onion, combine in a glass dish, season with 1 tsp dill, set aside.
- Assemble your bowls with 1/2 cup cauliflower rice, 4 oz. chicken, 1/4 cup greek salsa (cucumber/onion mixture), 1 tbsp crumbled feta, and taziki to taste!