I love hard boiled eggs, but I won’t lie, they’re a pain in the you know what. I use my instant pot occasionally which is a lifesaver, but sometimes the set up/tear down/clean up just… More
A couple of you had asked if I would do a most loved Friday Faves post, just in case you missed any favorites/some of you want to see what other people have loved! These are the top six (the last two were a tie!) selling products of the faves I’ve shared since January, as well as the products I’ve gotten the most rave reviews about!
I am so not surprised that this8 was #1 on the list. These leggings are AMAZING quality for the price. The fabric is identical to the Lulu Fast and Free crops. Mine have held up extremely well in the wash and I’m the proud owner of all four colors!
Yet another item from the Lulu dupe line. This top is comparable to the Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve that Lulu carries, but I actually like it better! I hate putting on a tank to go work out when its 0 degrees outside, so this has been my go to! It comes in so many cute colors.
This stuff is magic. I have never used a vitamin C serum before now, and I regret that. This serum as changed my skin. It minimizes pores, redness, dark spots, and I think it has done wonders for my skin. I’ve had no breakouts since I started to use it two months ago. I use a dime size amount, morning and night and it lasted me two months! Well worth the money.
These shoes are my new favorites. There’s a reason “cloud foam” is in their name. It feels like you’re walking on clouds. They’re SO light and are perfect for any workout. I also love the black because it’s sleek and I feel like goes with anything!
SO many of you girls bought these and messaged me about how much you love them! This is a cheaper version of the Isle of Paradise drops and I think they work so well! I see a noticeable difference after just one use. I mix 3 drops in my nightly moisturizer 2-3x a week and it gives me the best glow!
These are hands down my favorite piece of jewelry I own right now! And they were $5, so crazy. They go with every single outfit you could ever pick out. They’re nice enough to add a little something to your outfit for a night out, but they’re also perfect for work. I recommend these to everyone!
I’m not trying to toot my own horn here, but I have nailed this recipe. 100% nailed it. Taylor has been raving about these since the minute they we’re solid enough to cut into bars. I’ve done 4 different copycat Perfect Bar recipes now, but this one is far and away my favorite one. It’s sweet, I love the cranberries, and the texture is IDENTICAL to a real Perfect Bar.
Side note: I truly do not know how other proteins fare in these protein bar recipes. I do not have enough time or money to go out and test every brand to see if they work as well as IHM protein. That being said, the best thing to do is to try it and see! However, I think its 100% worth it to purchase IHM if you plan on making these regularly. Use “kale30” for 30% off your order!
- 1 cup vanilla almond butter (Justin’s version, Target’s version, Walmart’s version, RX bar version)
- 2-3 Tbsp honey(I use 2, but if you like them super sweet, use 3)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 scoops IHeartMacros vanilla cream protein powder
- Microwave your almond butter and honey for 30-45 seconds
- Whisk the almond butter and honey together until thoroughly combined (using a whisk is important because it keeps it from getting lumpy)
- Add in your protein as quickly as you can and mix! The longer you let the peanut butter mixture set up, the thicker it gets, and the harder it’ll be to combine the protein powder without it getting lumpy.
- Mix in dried cranberries.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for one hour, then move to refrigerator until your ready to serve.
- Cut into bars (6) or minis (12), and enjoy!
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup brown sugar (I used Swerve brown sugar)
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1.5 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
- Combine all wet ingredients in mixer
- Combine all dry ingredients in a glass bowl
- Slowly incorporate dry ingredients into the wet mixture
- Bake in a greased loaf pan at 350 for 45-50 minutes!
You guys KNOW my love for Zoe’s Kitchen runs deep. It’s by far my favorite fast food restaurant! I love that they provide healthy, quick options, that are nutritious, filling, and delicious at the same time.
The cauliflower rice bowl is my go-to at Zoe’s, and I figured it would be super easy to recreate at home! This is the recipe I came up with! It took less than 10 minutes to prep all the ingredients, and it has been the most amazing lunch all week long!
- 2lbs ground chicken or 4 medium/large chicken breasts
- 3 bags frozen cauliflower rice (I use the roasted garlic flavor – it’s in the frozen section!)
- 1 cucumber, chopped finely
- 1/2 purple onion, chopped finely
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- store bought taziki
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and juice from half a lemon.
- Grill chicken breasts or brown ground chicken in a skillet, whichever you prefer.
- Microwave all 3 bags of frozen cauliflower rice and set aside.
- Chop cucumber and purple onion, combine in a glass dish, season with 1 tsp dill, set aside.
- Assemble your bowls with 1/2 cup cauliflower rice, 4 oz. chicken, 1/4 cup greek salsa (cucumber/onion mixture), 1 tbsp crumbled feta, and taziki to taste!
Y’all are Lulu CRAY, is all I have to say.
I cannot believe the number of messages I’ve received over the last week due to the sheer number of you getting your Lulu dupes in the mail and dying over them. Nothing is more gratifying than to know that you guys trust me enough to spend hard earned money on an item of clothing I’ve shared with you, and are then so excited about it that you take the time out of your day to message me. I appreciate every single message, and every single one of you who takes the time to shop through my links, share them with friends, etc.
All I can say is, this stuff is AMAZING. Like so amazing I’m 100% convinced it’s made with Lulu fabric, just with a different symbol. You guys know that I don’t spend tons of money on clothes, meaning I would never want you to spend your money on something I didn’t stand behind, so trust me when I say, this stuff is the real deal.
I will preface by saying I have not tried EVERY single item of this clothing on. I have almost all of it ordered, but my main concern was making sure I got this post up before all of the items sell out. I will definitely share as I get the items in. I can’t help but think we’ve started a movement here, because none of these item were marked “low stock” until early this week!
What I Wear (Sizing)
- Tops: 8 in Lulu, M in Amazon
- Bottoms: 6 in Lulu, S in Amazon
- Sports Bras: 8 in Lulu, L in Amazon
- Jacket: 10 in Lulu, L in Amazon
Light Support Cross Back (A/B cups recommended)
Medium Support Strappy Back (C/D cups recommended)
- 1 can black beans
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup Ancient Nutrition Keto Cococa (regular cocoa will work if you don’t have this!)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Drain and rinse black beans
- Using a blender or food processor (I used my Nutri Bullet) blend all ingredients except the mini chocolate chips until combined.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a greased 8×8 baking pan.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
Greek Chicken (prep ahead of time!)
- 4 large chicken breasts
- juice of half a lemon
- 3 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 c water
- Place all ingredients in a crock pot and set on low for 7-8 hours.
- Shred chicken breasts with two forks when done! Set aside.
- 4 large sweet potatoes, sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 c olive oil
- Combine everything in a ziplock bag and shake until potatoes are evenly coated with salt/pepper/olive oil mixture.
- Roast potatoes on a baking sheet at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and keep them on the baking sheet!
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 c minced red onion
- 1/2 c diced cucumber
- 2 Tbsp parsley
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onion
- 3 Tbsp feta
- 4 Tbsp hummus
- 4 Tbsp taziki
- Combine salt, pepper, red onion, cucumber, parsley, chopped green onion, feta, and taziki in a glass bowl. Set aside.
Layer chicken and cucumber mixture on top of roasted sweet potatoes, top with hummus,and enjoy!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (I use this!)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- As many sprinkles as your heart desires 🥰
- Combine peanut butter, honey, vanilla, salt, and coconut extract in a glass bowl.
- Warm in the microwave for 1 minute so that the peanut butter is melted.
- Mix ingredients until combined, then add protein powder and coconut flakes.
- Pour into a parchment paper lined loaf pan and freeze or refrigerate until you’re ready to eat!
- 1 cup melted cashew butter (any nut butter would work, I just think cashew butter tastes the best!)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Mix everything except chocolate chips into a large mixing bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Let the mixture cool for 2-3 minutes, then add your chocolate chips (you want to wait until it’s cooled so that the chocolate chips don’t melt!)
- Pour mixture evenly into a silicone mini muffin tin (should evenly fill 12 wells) or a loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze until you’re ready to eat!
*Recipe adapted from Ambitious Kitchen’s No Bake Salted Tahini Cookie Dough Fudge
You would think all I do is sit around and think of ways to incorporate peanut butter into my recipes. Which is 99% true. I love Thai peanut anything really, so this recipe is one of my newest favorites. It can be made into a whole wheat wrap, put on top of a salad, made into a sandwich, put in a lettuce wrap, the options are endless! It’s so light, but filling, and the flavor is to die for.
- 3 cans (I used 12.5 oz) canned chicken
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce (I use a generic teryaki sauce from Aldi!)
- juice from one small lime
- Drain the canned chicken and combine in a large bowl with the celery, carrots, green onion and peanuts. Mix thoroughly.
- In a small saucepan, combine peanut butter, teriyaki sauce, and lime juice and warm until melted.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over the chicken salad and combine thoroughly.
No words for this other than ENJOY! I may never buy a store bought perfect bar again.
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 1/4 cup Nature Nate’s vanilla bean honey
- 2 scoops IHeartMacros Blueberry Cream protein powder (“kale30” gets you 30% off!)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 reduced sugar dried blueberries/craisins
- Microwave the cashew butter and honey for 1 minute, then mix thoroughly.
- Whisk in the protein powder until combined.
- Add vanilla extract, salt, and dried fruit.
- Pour into an 8×8 square baking dish, lined with saran wrap or parchment paper.
- Spread the mixture evenly.
- Refrigerate for an hour and enjoy!
In 2019 one of my intentions is to be more intentional. How does that translate to the blog? Less pointless chatting, more cut to the chase recipe sharing. I’m starting today. This is creamy bacon ranch chicken and you need it in your life. It’s boyfriend/kid/husband/picky eater approved, I promise! Eat it on a whole wheat bun, whole wheat tortilla, lettuce wrap, or on it’s own!
- 5 large chicken breasts (6-8 small)
- 2, 8 oz. blocks cream cheese (I used fat free, any will work!)
- 1/4 cup Ranch powder (or 1 packet)
- 1 Tbsp Trader Joe’s chili lime seasoning (optional, but I love it in this recipe!)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1. Place chicken breasts in the bottom of your crock pot.
- 2. Layer the cream cheese, ranch powder, chili lime seasoning, and cheese on top.
- 3. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or until the chicken is fork tender.
- 4. Take the chicken breasts out (leaving the liquid in the crock pot), place into a large bowl, and shred with two forks, or use your kitchen aid stand mixer (so much easier!).
- 5. Pour the remaining liquid from the crock pot back in with the chicken and combine.
- 6. Top with bacon bits.
- 7. Enjoy!